You can use our 100% natural pure organic beeswax for many purposes. Here are a few examples:
- Put it in wax burner to purify the air at home. Pure beeswax improves the quality of air and improves breathing by eliminates odors and reduces dust in your home and it helps ease allergies and other related symptoms like asthma.
- Use it in DIY lip balms, body butters, creams and herbal remedies.
- Make a DIY candle or tea-lights.
- Make home fragrance tiles by mixing it with essential oils.
Our Fully Natural Pure Organic Beeswax helps improve air quality. Beeswax produce negative ions during burning. These negative ions bind to pollutants in the air and help neutralize them. When the negative ions stick to the dust, odors and mold spores in the air, they become heavier, cannot rise anymore and instead fall down, making the air cleaner and easy to breathe in the process.
Since the beeswax is fully natural and comes directly from our beehives, its color may slightly vary from tile to tile.
With your order, you receive 5 beeswax tiles weighing approximately 50-55g in total.
Make Your Own Lip Balm
- 1 part pure beeswax
- 1 part solid butter (shea or cocoa is best)·
- 3 parts essential oil (olive, coconut, or other) — optional
Put the pure beeswax in a Pyrex bowl and melt it in the microwave or oven. When it melts, add the butter and the essential oils.
Pour in suitable tin or lip balm liner. It will thicken and be ready to use within an hour.
Make Your Own Calendula Herbal Remedy Balm
The Calendula remedy balm is great for cuts, wounds and damaged or irritated skin in general.
- 2 grams pure beeswax
- 7 grams calendula infused oil
- 1 gram solid butter (shea or cocoa is best)
- in a pirex pot and melt it.
Put the pure beeswax in a Pyrex bowl and melt it in the microwave or oven. While still warm, add the calendula oil and the butter. Mix well.
Pour everything in a suitable container. It will thicken and be ready to use within an hour. Use up to a year later.