Our All-Natural Organic Pure Bulgarian Rose Water is made from the famous Rosa Damascena variety, growing in the Rose Valley of Bulgaria.
The rose water is sustainably extracted from fresh morning hand-picked Damascus rose flowers, steam-distilled under a centuries old traditional technology. It has a very high quality residual rose oil in it, which makes it highly aromatic, concentrated and rich in beneficial properties.
Rose water and oil have excellent healing and therapeutic qualities. One of the greatest benefits of rose water is its strong anti-inflammatory properties. These properties can help treat multiple ailments, both internal and external. It is often used to help soothe the irritation caused by eczema or rosacea. Rose water has been used as a beauty product for thousands of years — it can improve your complexion and reduce skin redness. Its antibacterial properties help reduce acne. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce skin redness and puffiness. Rose water has powerful antiseptic properties so it can be used to prevent and treat infections. Rose water and oil contain powerful antioxidants, which help protect cells from damage and can help wounds heal faster. These properties can help clean and fight off infection of cuts and burns.
Rose water is fragrant, and it’s sometimes used as a mild natural fragrance as an alternative to chemical-filled perfumes. Because of its fine aroma, it often has antidepressant and antianxiety effects.
How to use our rose water:
- Use it as a facial toner – just spray some on your face to use as a natural toner – it will make your skin look better and feel rejuvenated.
- Use it on your skin to soothe irritation, sunburn, insect bites, itchiness.
- Use it as a make-up remover.
- Use it as mood booster and to relieve stress.
- Use it as an alternative to perfumes
- Use it in cooking – rose water is fully edible so you can add it to desserts, creams, teas, juices, and more.